The product you are viewing is not available in your country
what's it for
- Protects natural and textured porcelain stoneware, textured single-fired ceramic tiles, terracotta and rough-finished natural stone against dirt deposits and wear due to normal use.
- Creates a protective film.
- Ideal as a finishing coat for protecting terracotta, natural stone and unpolished agglomerates.
- Ideal for textured porcelain stoneware floors in high traffic areas.
- Has excellent adhesive powers on rough-finish porcelain surfaces.
- High gloss effect without polishing.
- Protects against dirt deposits and wear due to normal use.
- Quarry Tiles
- Textured Porcelain Tiles
- Rustic Single-fired Tiles
- Unpolished Stone And Agglomerates
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
• To protect textured porcelain tiles:apply undiluted with a cloth and wait until completely dry. If necessary, apply a second coat at right-angles to the first. Wait until completely dry before walking on the floor. No need to polish.• To finish terracotta and stone:on surfaces treated beforehand with FILAFOB or FILAW68 apply undiluted with a fleece pad or cloth and wait until completely dry. No need to polish. You can complete the treatment with a finishing wax (FILAMATT, FILASATIN, FILACLASSIC, FILALONGLIFE).• For maintenance:diluted solution of FILACLEANER
Do not walk on floor while it's drying and do not repeat application on treated areas which are not yet dry. Not recommended for use on outdoor surfaces or in damp environments and where water remains (bathrooms, showers).
- Terracotta/Stone30 m2
- porcelain tiles30/40 m2
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields