The product you are viewing is not available in your country
ACTIVE MOULD REMOVER
what's it for
- Rapidly removes mould and sanitises stone, plaster, concrete, terracotta, grouting, ceramic, glass and marmorino plaster surfaces.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic container with spray applicator.
- Ideal viscosity: can be easily applied to walls.
- Acts rapidly and effectively within a few minutes.
- Effectively removes mould from grouting.
- PORCELAIN TILES
- NATURAL STONES
- CONCRETE AND GROUTING
- QUARRY TILES
before and after
Method of use
Ready to use: no dilution required
Spray ALGACID directly onto the surface to be cleaned, from a distance of about 15-20 cm, while keeping the bottle upright.Leave to act for approximately 15 minutes. Soak up any excess product with a damp cloth to prevent dripping. Repeat if necessary, then wipe the surface clean with a damp sponge.To prevent further mould build-up, apply ACTIVE2 after cleaning the surface for active protection against moulds.Ventilate spaces during use and for about four hours after use. If bleach odour persists, ventilate until it disappears.Wait 12 hours before painting surfaces.
do not spray on wood, plants, fabrics and metals. Should this occur, wash immediately with water. Do not use on new polished stone. Caution: before using on coloured plaster, first try on a small section to avoid possible colour alterations. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. We recommend the use of personal protective equipment during use. In spaces with low ventilation, wear a respirator mask.
- 10-20 m2 depending on surface absorption
500 ml bottles with spray nozzle (trigger): 12-piece cartons