The product you are viewing is not available in your country
what's it for
- Removes greasy and oily stains from terracotta, quarry tiles, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, stones or cobblestones, cement.
- Extremely practical with its easy-to-use spray.
- Very effective on external terracotta which is untreated or treated with non-filming products.
- Leaves no traces if the stain is fresh.
- Also perfect on quarry tiles and natural stone.
- Cleans where normal sprays do not reach.
- Guarantees excellent performance even on untreated surfaces.
- Quarry Tiles
- Stone And Agglomerates
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
1. Spray from a distance of 15 cm holding the can at an angle of about 45°.2. Leave to dry for a few minutes. It absorbs grease deposits and then dries, leaving a thin layer of white powder on the floor.3. Remove using a brush.4. Wipe over with a damp cloth.If traces remain, repeat the operation.
When used on wax-treated floors, you need to remove the wax from the whole tile after removing the stain and then restore the wax coating.
before and after
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields