The product you are viewing is not available in your country
VARNISHED PARQUET, PRE-FINISHED AND LAMINATED FLOORS
what's it for
- Protects, cleans and extends the life of varnished parquet, pre-finished and laminated floors.
- When the original protective film is showing signs of wear, this product will restore protection.
- Generates a thin protective film.
- Can be used undiluted or diluted as necessary.
- Easy application.
- High gloss effect without polishing.
- Excellent resistance to wear caused by traffic.
- Dirt and dust repellent.
- Facilitates maintenance.
- Varnished Parquet
- Laminate Flooring
Method of use
Dilution: undiluted or diluted (200-400ml in a bucket of water) according to level of wear.
Apply one coat of product evenly and continuously to a clean dry floor using a damp cloth, distributing it well to avoid excess. When the floor is dry, buff with a floor polisher or a wool cloth. When applying the product, do not use an excessive quantity as this may lead to streaking.Maintenance:FILAPARQUET NET or diluted solution of FILACLEANER. Apply the product every so often, to renew protection.
To remove any marks, use a floor polisher. Not recommended for use on outdoor surfaces or in damp environments and where water remains (bathrooms, showers).
- 30 m2
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields