Heavy Duty Cleaner
what it's for
- Highly concentrated formula, can be used diluted and undiluted.
- Diluted: cleans and degreases porcelain tile, ceramic tile, natural stone, terracotta and concrete.
- Undiluted: removes ground-in dirt from porcelain tile.
- Safe for deep cleaning unpolished, acid sensitive stone.
- Ideal for regularly cleaning of concrete.
- Stripper for water-based sealers and polishing waxes.
- 3-in-1 solution: stain remover, cleaner and stripper.
- Removes stains from porcelain tile.
- Does not damage delicate surfaces.
- Easy and safe to use.
- All Unpolished Natural Stone, Terracotta, Quarry Tile, Concrete, Porcelain And Ceramic Tile
How to use it
To clean porcelain tile: Dilute 1:10 – 1:20 for regular cleaning.
For heavy dirt build up, dilute 1:5.
Scrub vigorously with an abrasive pad and rinse thoroughly.To remove stains from porcelain tile:Pour FILAPS87 undiluted directly on the stain.Allow it to completely dry (20-60 minutes), then scrub vigorously with an abrasive pad.Rinse thoroughly.To clean unpolished natural stone:Dilute 1:10 when used on matte honed and natural finish stone.
FILAPS87 will dull the finish of polished or highly honed natural stones. To strip wax: Dilute 1:5. Let sit for 15 minutes, then scrub and rinse. Caution: Do not use on polished stone, wood or acrylic tubs.
- Porcelain ›Dilution 1:5 ›
- 1,630 sq.ft. (151 m2)Maintenance ›
- Dilution 1:20 ›8,150 sq.ft. (757 m2)
- Wax stripper ›Dilution 1:5 ›
- 815 sq.ft. (76 m2)
1 gallon flask, 3 pieces per carton
1 quart flask, 5 pieces per carton
before and after
Find a Fila reseller
Find your nearest Fila reseller by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) required fields