Concentrated acid descaler for terracotta, porcelain stoneware and quarry tiles.
WHAT IT’S FOR:
• Removes building site dirt and residues.
• Removes any saline efflorescence.
• Cleaning and descaling action.
• Recommended for terracotta when ordinary buffered acid descaling cleaners are ineffective.
• Does not emit fumes that are harmful to users or the environment: a welcome substitute to muriatic acid.
• Contains sanitizing agents.
• Unlike pure acids which react within a few seconds, Fila PhZero has a prolonged descaling action.
• Due to its gel-like consistency, it is ideal for use on vertical surfaces.
• All-in-one descaler and detergent: contains high concentrations of surfactants.