The product you are viewing is not available in your country
PROFESSIONAL MAINTENANCE FOR SURFACES
what's it for
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
- It's essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- It cleans but does not attack.
- With high dilutions of product (1:200) there's no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues.
- Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions.
- Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces.
- It can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200.
- Ideal for laminates.
- Pleasant perfume.
- HACCP-compliant product
- Pet safe: suitable for spaces with domestic animals.
- PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILES
- MARBLE, GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE
- PLASTIC LAMINATES AND LVT
- LINOLEUM, RUBBER AND PVC
- TERRACOTTA AND QUARRY TILES
before and after
Method of use
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:Dilute CLEANER PRO at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.For washing after laying of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):Dilute CLEANER PRO at 1:30 and wipe over the floor with a soft single-disc floor scrubber or scrubbing brush. Remove any residues using a liquid vacuum cleaner or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.For scrubber-dryer machines:Dilute CLEANER PRO at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.For extraordinary maintenance of heavily soiled surfaces:dilute CLEANER PRO from 1:30 to 1:50 depending on dirt intensity. Wash using a cloth or large brush. Remove the dirt and rinse.
Do not use CLEANER PRO on fabric floors.
- Maintenance 1:2001500 m²
- Initial stone wash 1:3050 m²
- Coverage rates are indicative.
5-litre cans in boxes of 4
1 litre cans in boxes of 12