OIL STAIN REMOVER
what it's for
- Removes absorbed oil stains.
- Extracts grease from indoor and outdoor wall and floor coverings.
- Deeply cleans grease and oil from cracks, where other stain removers can't reach.
- Ideal for natural stone, marble, granite, concrete, agglomerates, quarry tile and terracotta.
- Excellent for kitchens and driveways.
- Easy-to-use: just spray and wipe.
- Highly effective on treated and untreated outdoor natural stone and terracotta.
- Leaves no trace when used on fresh stains.
- Effectively cleans untreated surfaces.
- NATURAL STONE, GRANITE, MARBLE, CONCRETE, QUARRY TILE, AGGLOMERATES, TERRACOTTA
before and after
How to use it
Ready to use, no dilution required. Spray NO SPOT directly on the stain from a 6-inch (15 cm) distance, keeping the can at a 45° angle.
Let dry for a few minutes, until a white powder is formed.
The product absorbs grease deposits and dries.Brush away the white powder residue and wipe with a wet cloth.For stubborn stains, repeat the application if necessary.
For waxed floors, completely remove the wax from the surface. After removing the stain, reapply the wax.
8.5 OZ (250 ml) 12 spray cans per box