FILA is member of various Italian and international sector associations:
- Confindustria Nazionale (Italian industrial federation): this is the main association representing manufacturing and service businesses in Italy.
- Confindustria Ceramica, Confindustria Marmomacchine and Confindustria Sezione Chimici (industry federations for ceramics, marble and marble machinery and the chemical sector).
- TTA (The Tile Association): this represents the entire English sector of tiles for floors and wall coverings and today boasts 750 members, counting manufacturers, layers, distributors and contractors.
- EUF (Federation of European Tile Fixers’ Association).
- FFN (Fachverband Fliesen und Naturstein): the association for tiles and natural stone is part of the ZDB, the German Building Federation, the largest German industrial federation, with over 35,000 building companies as its members.
- Gesundes Wohnen mit Keramik (Healthy Living with Ceramics): this is an initiative by European tile associations. Its members are the best-known manufacturers, distributors, tilers and their associations, who intend to show users solutions that allow them to live in a healthy environment thanks to ceramics.
- MIA (Marble Institute of America): the biggest category association in the world for the market of ornamental stone, counting almost 2000 manufacturers of stone, distributors, builders, tile layers and suppliers in the sector.
- Green Building Council (GBC) Italia: this is a no-profit association that is part of the international network of GBC present in many other countries; its goal is to promote a culture of sustainable building. It is responsible for the independent certification system LEED® – Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – whose parameters set precise criteria for design and construction of buildings that are healthy, energy efficient and with low environmental impact.
- RIBA (The Royal Institute of British Architects): it is mainly responsible for defining standards, training and support for this category. It works with the government to improve the quality of planning for public buildings, new homes and communities.
- NTCA (National Tile Contractors Association): a no-profit American category association for the professional installation of ceramic tiles and natural stone.
- ASSOPOSA: the association dedicated to tile installers for which FILA is technical and founding partner. It is responsible for recognising and training tile installers.
- DNV (Deutscher Naturwerkstein-Verband e.V.): German association for natural stone to which around 80% of natural stone processing companies belong. It is a member of Italian and European commissions and groups responsible for drawing up standards and guidelines for the sector.
SOCMA (Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates): a body that brings together the main manufacturers, distributors and service providers in the chemical industry.
STONE FEDERATION GB: this is an official association for the natural stone industry. It coordinates business in the sector and provides members with a point of contact for information, advice and orientation for the supply of suitable stone.
ACIMAC: is the association of Italian suppliers of plant, machinery, equipment, semi-finished products, raw materials and services for the ceramic, heavy clay and refractories industries. As a member of the Italian Employers' Federation Confindustria, ACIMAC is an integral part of the Italian industry's representation system.