Grout Haze Remover
what it's for
- Eliminates grout haze, efflorescence, lime deposits and hard water stains.
- Removes soap scum, rust stains, paint, and construction dirt.
- Use indoors and outdoors on floors, walls, shower stalls, bathroom fixtures and facades.
- Safe on acid resistant stone, porcelain, ceramic tile, brick and terracotta.
- Eco-friendly: does not emit fumes that are harmful to people or the environment. A welcome alternative to muriatic acid.
- Does not alter the color of the material.
- Does not damage or corrode aluminum and steel trims when used properly.
- Can be used as a cleaner or limescale remover, based on the dilution.
- Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, Terracotta, Acid Resistant Stone
How to use it
Post Installation Cleaning: Wet the surface with water, then use DETERDEK diluted 1:5 or 1:10 (1 QT of product in 1.5 GAL of water).
Apply the solution to sections of a few square feet at a time.
Let sit a few minutes, then rub vigorously with an abrasive pad or large brush.Remove the residue with a cloth or wet vac and rinse with plenty of water.Should any stubborn dirt remain, repeat the application with a more concentrated solution.Outdoor cleaning:On surfaces with outdoor contaminants (smog, dust, etc.), dilute 1:10 (1 QT of product in 2.5 GAL of water).Then, follow the application instructions above.
Do not use on any acid sensitive material such as marble, limestone, or travertine. Test the product on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample prior to full application.
- Terracotta ›Dilution 1:5 › 410-815 sq.ft. (38-76 m2)
- Porcelain ›Dilution 1:5 › 1,630 sq.ft. (150 m2)
- Natural Stone ›Dilution 1:5-1:10 › 815-1,430 sq.ft. (76-132m2)
1 gallon flask, 3 pieces per carton
1 quart flask, 5 pieces per carton
before and after
Find a Fila reseller
Find your nearest Fila reseller by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) required fields