Water Repellent Sealer - Solvent Based
what it's for
- Protects exterior surfaces and grout joints from water and humidity.
- Creates a water repellent, breathable barrier.
- Prevents wear caused by weather damage.
- Guards the surface against moss, mold and efflorescence.
- Ideal for brick veneers and concrete.
- Does not alter the material’s natural finish.
- Offers long lasting, renewable protection.
- Provides very high coverage rates.
- Does not yellow over time.
- All Unpolished Natural Stone, And Concrete
How to use it
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Instructions:
On a clean, dry surface apply an even, generous coat of HYDROREP with a brush, roller, or airless sprayer.
Apply the product until the surface is fully saturated, then wait 24 hours.A second coat may be necessary, depending on the absorbency of the material.On dense natural stone apply only one coat.For concrete and porous natural stone, two coats are needed.To provide an oil repellent barrier on exterior surfaces, apply a finishing coat of FILAFOB after 24 hours.
Before application, test HYDROREP on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample to check for any changes in color. Do not apply the product outdoors if rain is in the forecast.
- Natural stone ›215 sq.ft. (20 m2)
- Concrete ›54-107 sq.ft. (5-10 m2)
1 liter can (1.06 qt), 6 pieces per carton
before and after
Find a Fila reseller
Find your nearest Fila reseller by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) required fields