MATTE FINISH PROTECTIVE WAX
what it's for
- Maintains unpolished natural stone, quarry tile and terracotta.
- Gives the surface a durable, low sheen, natural finish.
- Ideal finishing coat over a water-based or solvent-based sealer.
- Prevents dust from settling and staining natural stone and terracotta.
- For a satin finish, simply polish the treated surface.
- Easy to remove.
- Highly concentrated – can be diluted according to use.
- Essentially self-leveling due to its consistency.
- UNPOLISHED NATURAL STONE, QUARRY TILE, TERRACOTTA
before and after
How to use it
Do not use MATT on outdoor surfaces. Surface protection:
apply one coat of the product with a clean cloth or lambswool applicator.
Wait until the surface is completely dry (about 1-2 hours), then apply a second coat perpendicular to the first.Do not walk on the floor for an hour after the second application.Surfaces treated with MATT can be buffed with a wool cloth or floor polishing machine for a shinier finish.Surface maintenance:Dilute 1:10, then wipe the floor with a long handled brush or cloth.
Wax application is not recommended on outdoor surfaces, in wet environments or any place with standing water. MATT can be removed with PS87.
- Quarry tile, terracotta ›325 sq. ft. (30 m2),
- Unpolished natural stone ›215/535 sq. ft. (20-50 m2)
- Coverage rates are indicative and per coat.