NEUTRAL ALL SURFACE CLEANER
what it's for
- Gently cleans all wall and floor coverings.
- Safe for delicate surfaces.
- Does not damage delicate surfaces.
- Ideal for maintaining waxed and laminated surfaces.
- Highly concentrated – can be diluted according to use.
- When diluted 1:200, it does not leave a residue, does not require rinsing and can be used in floor cleaning machines.
- Pleasantly scented.
- CERAMIC AND PORCELAIN TILE, LVT, WOOD, LAMINATES
How to use it
For everyday maintenance: Dilute 1:200 (one capful of CLEANALL per gallon of water) for a no-rinse application.
Can be used directly in the water tank of a floor cleaning machine when diluted 1:200.
For stubborn dirt:Dilute 1:30 (1/2 cup of CLEANALL per gallon of water), scrub and rinse.
Do not use CLEANALL on carpet.
- Everyday maintenance › Dilution 1:20061,115 sq.ft. (5,678 m2)
- Stubborn dirt › Dilution 1:302,023 sq. ft. (188 m2)
- Coverage rates are indicative.
1 gallon flask, 4 pieces per carton