CEMENTITIOUS GROUT HAZE REMOVER
what it's for
- Eliminates cementitious grout haze, efflorescence, lime deposits and hard water stains.
- Removes soap scum, rust stains, paint and construction dirt.
- Use indoors and outdoors on floors, walls, shower stalls, bathroom fixtures and facades.
- Safe on acid resistant stone, porcelain, ceramic tile and terracotta.
- Ideal for post-installation cleaning: it removes inorganic construction dirt.
- Concentrated formula: high coverage.
- Eco-friendly: does not emit fumes that are harmful to people or the environment. A welcome alternative to muriatic acid.
- Does not alter the color of the material.
- Does not damage or corrode aluminum and steel trims when used according to the application instructions.
- Can be used as a cleaner or limescale remover, based on the dilution.
- PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILE, ACID RESISTANT STONE, QUARRY TILE, TERRACOTTA
before and after
How to use it
Post installation cleaning: Wet the surface and grout joints with water, then use DETERDEK diluted 1:5 (1 QT of product in 5 QT of water).
Apply the solution to sections of a few square feet at a time.
Let sit a few minutes, then rub vigorously with an abrasive pad or large brush.Remove the residue with a cloth or wet vac and rinse with plenty of water.Should any stubborn dirt remain, repeat the application with a more concentrated solution.Outdoor cleaning:On surfaces with outdoor contaminants (smog, dust, etc.), dilute 1:10 (1 QT of product in 2.5 GAL of water).Then follow the application instructions above.
Do not use on acid sensitive stone such as marble, limestone, or travertine. Test the product on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample prior to full application.
- Porcelain › Dilution 1:51,630 sq.ft. (150 m2)
- Acid resistant natural stone › 1:5-1:10815-1,430 sq.ft. (76-132 m2)
- Terracotta › Dilution 1:5410-815 sq.ft. (38-76 m2)