Epoxy Residue Remover
what it's for
- Effectively removes epoxy grout haze.
- Perfect for non-absorbent materials: porcelain tile, ceramic tile and glass mosaic.
- Eliminates organic stains: grease, wine, coffee and other food stains.
- Effective on the toughest, ground in dirt and residue.
- Gel-like consistency: the formula can be easily applied on vertical surfaces.
- Does not harm surfaces.
- Pleasant almond scent.
- Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, Glass Mosaic
How to use it
Wait at least 24 hours after grouting before applying FILAPS87 GEL. Make sure the epoxy grout is fully cured.
Shake well before use.Apply FILAPS87 GEL directly on the surface with a large, flat paintbrush.Make sure to cover the epoxy grout residue and organic stains on horizontal and vertical surfaces.Let sit for 30 minutes.Scrub with an abrasive pad.Use a spatula to remove any remaining epoxy residue.
Test the product and dwell times on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample before full application. Do not use on absorbent materials such as natural stone, wood or plastic (methacrylate and similar).
- up to 100 sq.ft. (10 m2)
1 quart flask, 5 pieces per carton
before and after
Find a Fila reseller
Find your nearest Fila reseller by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) required fields