ANTI-CONTAMINANT BACK SEALER
what it's for
- Permanently protects tile surfaces from streaks or stains caused by efflorescence.
- Prevents mineral deposits from rising through the substrate and sides to the material surface.
- Specifically created for all natural stone, terracotta and absorbent materials.
- Ideal for floors, stairs and wall coverings.
- Eco-friendly: water-based and VOC-free.
- Apply to the back and sides of tiles and slabs in natural stone, granite, marble, agglomerates, terracotta and absorbent materials prior to installation.
- Does not form a film and allows material breathability (water vapor escapes for proper drying and curing of setting materials).
- Does not affect bonding, in accordance with UNI EN 1348-2009 and ASTM C482-02 R-2009 standards.
- NATURAL STONE, GRANITE, MARBLE, AGGLOMERATES, TERRACOTTA AND ABSORBENT MATERIALS
before and after
How to use it
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Thoroughly clean the back and sides of the tile or slab, removing dust and residue.
Apply an even coat of the product to a dry surface using a large flat paintbrush, cloth or airless sprayer.
Leave to dry for about 24 hours before installing.Warning:Must not be applied to the front of the tile or slab.The product does not affect the bonding properties of the adhesive (regulation UNI EN 1348-2009 and ASTM C 482-02).Advice from the experts:For correct post-installation cleaning, we recommend washing the surface with a specific cleaner according to the characteristics of the material (CLEANALL, STONECLEAN, PS87, DETERDEK).
Do not apply PW10 on polished surfaces.
- 410/600 sq. ft. (38-56 m2)
100 litre drum