what's it for
- Detergent for end-of-installation washing
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt.
- Eliminates saline efflorescences from terracotta.
- Eliminates lime-scale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings.
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors.
- It removes deposits and cleans at the same time because it also contains surfactants.
- Effective against rust stains.
- It helps to remove signs of engobing on ceramic and porcelain tiles surfaces
- Buffered acid, does not produce harmful fumes for the user and the environment: it does not contain hydrochloric acid.
- Does not change the appearance or colour of materials.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Does not affect grouting.
- Does not ruin profiles or items in aluminium and steel (kitchen hoods, pipes...).
- Can be used on many surfaces, terracotta, porcelain and ceramic tiles, and acid resistant stone.
- Has many functions: it can clean and remove deposits according to dilution.
- It is also effective in removing grout residues.
- PORCELAIN TILES
- GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
- ACID-RESISTANT STONE SURFACES
- QUARRY TILES
before and after
Method of use
Dilution: between 1:5 and 1:10 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
For washing after laying and for end-of-work cleaning:wet the surface well with water before washing. Then use DETERDEK PRO diluted at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:10 (1 litre of product in 5 or 10 litres of water). Apply the solution a few square metres at a time, then add, allow contact time of 5 minutes, then work with a single disc cleaner or large brush.Remove any residues using a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner and rinse with abundant water. Should any stubborn dirt residues remain, repeat the wash with more concentrated solutions.For extraordinary maintenance on outdoor surfaces with clear signs of ageing (smog, dust...):dilute 1 litre of product in 10 litres of water. Then follow the same application procedures described above.
Do not use on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using on this material, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminium, follow the instructions and use a soft sponge.
- Terracotta 1:510/20 m2
- Porcelain tiles 1:540 m2
- Natural stone 1:5-1:1020/35 m2