PROFESSIONAL DEGREASING CLEANING AGENT
what's it for
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, natural stone, terracotta and concrete.
- When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of concrete surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes.
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- A 3-in-one product: cleaner, stain-remover, wax-remover.
- The only one that can eliminate stubborn stains from porcelain tiles.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Extremely easy to use.
- PORCELAIN TILES
- UNPOLISHED STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
- GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
- LINOLEUM AND PVC
- QUARRY TILES
before and after
Method of use
Dilution: according to use
For cleaning and degreasing all surfaces.
Dilute in water (1:10-1:20) and apply on the surface. Leave to act for 4-5 minutes before brushing with a single-disc machine or scrubbing brush. Use a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to clean any residues and then rinse thoroughly.For a deeper cleaning, dilute 1:5.To remove stains from porcelain tiles:Pour undiluted onto the stain and the entire tile. Leave to act until fully dry, then wash and rinse the surface.To remove wax:Dilute 1:5, apply on the surface and leave to act for 10 minutes. Clean using a scrubbing brush or single-disc machine. Use a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to clean any residues and then rinse thoroughly.
1. Do not use on new marble or polished stone. 2. Do not use on wood. 3. Do not use on methacrylate tubs. 4. Linoleum: carry out a spot test beforehand to check colour fastness.
- Maintenance 1:20200 m²
- Dewaxing 1:520 m²
- Initial stone wash 1:530 m²
- Coverage rates are indicative.
5-litre cans in boxes of 4
1 litre cans in boxes of 12