Work with us
Working at Fila means being part of a team of dynamic, motivated people who enjoy team-working with a passion and who believe in the value of ideas and innovation. Send us your CV!Submit your application
Senior sales manager - Dubai
Technical and sales director - UK and Ireland Markets
Fila Surface Care Solutions - a leading company in the treatment, protection and maintenance of all surfaces - is looking for a Technical and Sales Director who will be fully responsible for the commercial development of the UK and Ireland Markets.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager and liaising with the Business Development Manager, the position will have to:
- define an action plan and decide upon priority actions in order to maximize the business' potential growth;
- be responsible for achieving the budget in the assigned area;
- find and develop relations with new customers, take care of existing customers' retention and growth, also through diversified business proposals;
- maintain commercial actions through a thoughtful and accurate numerical data analysis;
- proposing adjusting strategies in the case of unexpected performances' results;
- coordinate Area Managers' activities, assuring appropriate support and supervise their performance from a qualitative and quantitative point of view.
- proven work experience as Commercial Director or other relevant experience;
- customer orientation, negotiation ability, relational skills, flexibility and proactive approach;
- demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
- proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- complete and continuative readiness to travel, both national and to the Italian headquarter, in order to join refresher course and strategic meeting.
Submit your application
(*) obligatory fields