The product you are viewing is not available in your country
WATER-BASED GEL CLEANER FOR WALLS
what's it for
- Removes graffiti from treated and untreated walls: it is particularly effective on rough or porous surfaces (cement/plaster walls, bricks, natural stone...).
- Removes FILAWET, FILAWETECO and FILAPT10 protectors if they have been incorrectly applied or when thorough cleaning is required.
- Viscous consistency: ideal for wall applications.
- Provides in-depth cleaning and degreasing.
- Cleans smog and dust from external walls.
- It removes filming and painting products from terracotta surfaces.
- Easy to use.
- Ready to use: no dilution required.
- Water-based paint remover.
- Rapid and highly efficient.
- Quarry Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Stone And Agglomerates
- Glazed Ceramic
Method of use
No dilution required: to be used undiluted.
1. Apply the product directly on the wall with a large, flat paintbrush or using the airless method.2. Leave for at least 5 minutes.3. Rub using a coarse cloth.4. Rinse.For best results, use a water-jet cleaner on vertical surfaces and a single-disc cleaning machine on floors.Repeat application of the product and the consequent rinsing, if required (for example, on porous surfaces such as bricks, natural stone etc.)
- 5 m2
before and after
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields