Anti-Contaminant Back Sealer
what it's for
- Permanently protects tile surfaces from streaks or stains caused by efflorescence.
- Prevents mineral deposits from rising through the substrate and sides to the material surface.
- Specifically created for all natural stone, terracotta and absorbent materials.
- Ideal for floor, stair and wall coverings.
- Eco-friendly: water-based and VOC-free.
- Apply to the back and sides of tiles and slabs in absorbent materials prior to installation.
- Does not form a film and allows material breathability (moisture vapor escapes for proper drying and curing of setting materials).
- Does not affect bonding, in accordance with UNI EN 1348-2009 standards.
- All Natural Stone, Terracotta And Absorbent Materials
How to use it
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Instructions:
Thoroughly clean the back and sides of the tile or slab, removing dust and residue.
Apply FILAPW10 evenly to the back and sides of the material using a large, flat paintbrush or airless sprayer.Avoid pooling.Let dry for 24 hours before installing the floor or wall covering.
Do not apply FILAPW10 on polished surfaces.
- › 107-161 sq.ft. (10-15 m2)
100 litre drum
before and after
Find a Fila reseller
Find your nearest Fila reseller by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) required fields