what's it for
- Removes coloured, organic stains: wine, coffee, soft drinks, tea, indelible marker etc.
- Removes ingrained stains where normal cleaners have no effect.
- Specially developed to remove stains from natural stone surfaces (marble, travertine, agglomerates).
- Can be confidently used on natural stone with a polished finish, because it does not attack the finish.
- Ideal for low-absorption ceramic surfaces (porcelain tiles, textured single-fired tiles).
- PORCELAIN TILES
- STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
- GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
before and after
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
1. Shake the can before use. Apply on the stain to be removed covering it totally.2. Leave for about 15 minutes.3. Remove the residue using a sponge.For stubborn stains on marble surfaces, you need to remove the product before it dries completely and then repeat the operation.
This product bleaches fabrics.
75 ml bottles in boxes of 12