EXTREME WATER- AND OIL-REPELLENT PROTECTION
what's it for
- Water- and oil-repellent: it hampers the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- Protective base coat before waxing internal surfaces with rustic or textured finishes.
- Excellent for coloured concrete tiles.
- Natural effect breathing protection.
- Does not alter original colour and appearance.
- Does not form surface film.
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
- Excellent on rustic ground terracotta and tumbled marble.
- Ideal for use near kitchens, barbecues and car driveways.
- Ideal for internal and external surfaces.
- The treated surfaces are suitable for food contact.
- NATURAL STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
- MARBLE AND GRANITE
- QUARRY TILES
Terracotta frost resistance
The product does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
before and after
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
For materials with matt finish (indoors and outdoors):Apply the product evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush or fleece pad, wetting the grout lines as well. Dab any excess product with a clean cloth before it dries (roughly 10-15 minutes).For glossy or brushed finishes (indoors and outdoors):Apply FOB XTREME on a clean and dry surface, wetting the material and grout lines completely using a brush or fleece pad. Before the product dries (roughly 10-15 minutes), rub the surface and remove any residues using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product. Dry the surface with a clean cloth.When requested on high-absorption materials, apply two coats of the product with an 8-hour interval in between (e.g.: highly-trafficked areas, humid areas, outdoor surfaces).To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc floor scrubber.To complete the cycle with the finish: on porous materials such as natural stone, reconstructed tiles, agglomerates and concrete tiles laid in indoor environments, a finishing wax can be applied depending on the material and on the desired effect (MATT, SATIN, CLASSIC, LONGLIFE).
Never apply FOB XTREME onto a surface that is already waxed. Do not apply FOB XTREME during the hottest hours of the day in summer. Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast. Does not protect against acidic aggression.
- Stone10/30 m2
- Terracottarustic Tuscan, polished
- 15/20 m2Terracotta
- handmadeup to 10 m2
5-litre cans in boxes of 4