The product you are viewing is not available in your country
SOLVENT-BASED ANTI-INFILTRATION CONSOLIDATING PROTECTOR
what's it for
- Protects terracotta, quarry tiles, porcelain tiles, cement and natural stone from water and damp.
- Penetrates into materials strengthening the surface.
- Removes any water seepage problem.
- Prevents water seepage, and formation of mould and efflorescence and consequently any serious structural issues.
- Protects grout joints.
- Penetrates into small cracks (from 0.5 µm to 1 mm) making them water repellent.
- It does not form surface film and allows treated materials to breathe.
- Easy to use because it is ready to apply.
- Does not yellow with ageing or with any environmental condition.
- Provides high coverage.
- Quarry Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Stone And Agglomerates
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
Wash the floor thoroughly with a de-greasing detergent FILAPS87 or DETERDEK according to need. When the floor is dry, apply SALVATERRAZZA evenly over the entire surface, using a paintbrush or other applicator, taking care to impregnate joints and cracks thoroughly.Work into the surface with a cloth within 5 minutes so as to dry it and remove any excess product thoroughly.The paving can be walked on 24 hours after the final coat.FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY:spray the product (airless system) on vertical surfaces until they are saturated and use appropriate PPE, as indicated in the safety information sheet.
On particularly absorbent materials such as sandstone, limestone, terracotta and concrete, apply a second coat 24 hours after the first, following the same procedure. The product may brighten the material, so we recommend testing its reaction beforehand on a small area. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast.
- Terracotta, Stone10/15 m2
- Porcelain tiles, Quarry tiles30 m2
before and after
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields