The product you are viewing is not available in your country
SOLVENT-BASED WAX-REMOVING DETERGENT
what's it for
- Removes long-standing applications or those of unknown origin.
- Works effectively as a strong wax-remover where traditional water-based wax-removers are unsuccessful.
- Especially useful for removing particularly obstinate wax treatments from terracotta and stones.
- Compared to traditional wax-removers, it can be used with a single-disc cleaning machine because there is no risk of flammability.
- Excellent as an intensive degreaser on floors with ingrained dirt.
- Quarry Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Unpolished Stone And Agglomerates
- Glazed Ceramic
Method of use
Dilution: between 1:1 and 1:5 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
1. As an intensive wax-remover:Dilute in a 1:3 ratio and apply it on the floor.Leave for a few minutes, then work with a single-disc cleaning machine fitted with a green pad.Vacuum up residues, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.When dealing with old, stubborn treatments, use the product diluted in a 1:1 ratio.2. For deep cleaning:Dilute in a 1:5 ratio and apply it on the floor.
Do not use on resilient surfaces (linoleum, rubber, PVC) or on wooden or methacrylate surfaces and polished marble.
- diluted 1:520 m2
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields