WATER- AND OIL-REPELLENT PROTECTION
what's it for
- The best stain-proofing product for porcelain tiles, marble and granite.
- It offers an anti-graffiti treatment for vertical natural stone surfaces.
- It is ideally suited for protecting kitchen and bathroom tops.
- Stain-proofing: it hampers the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- Does not change the natural colour of surfaces.
- Does not form surface film.
- Treated surfaces are safe for food contact
- Impregnates, protects, and makes cleaning easier.
- It waterproofs, protects and facilitates cleaning.
- Ideal for the protection of crackle glazed tiles.
- An A+ classified product in accordance with the French VOC regulation
- POLISHED PORCELAIN TILES
- MARBLE AND GRANITE
- STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
before and after
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
Apply MP90 evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush, wetting the grout lines as well.Before the product dries completely (after roughly 10–15 minutes), rub the surface and remove any residues using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product. Dry the surface with a clean cloth.To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc machine.On highly absorbent materials, apply two coats of the product with an 8-hour interval in between.The surface can be walked on after 12 hours while the water- and oil-repellent protection becomes effective after 24 hours.Maintenance:use a diluted solution of CLEANER PRO.
Before applying to the entire surface, test the product on a small area to check for colour changes. Do not apply the product outdoors if rain is in forecast. Warning: ventilate the premises well during application and while the product is drying. Does not protect against acid aggression.
- Marble/Granite30 m²
- Porcelain30-40 m²
- Venetian terrazzo30 m²
- “Coverage shown is indicative and refers to single coats”
5-litre cans in boxes of 4