The product you are viewing is not available in your country
GLOSSY PROTECTIVE WAX
what's it for
- Protects floors subjected to high traffic.
- Ideal for protecting unpolished natural stone, granite and terracotta floors.
- Excellent also for maintaining quartz concrete floors treated with FILABETON.
- Generates a high-gloss and ultra-protective polymer surface film.
- Ideal for protecting polished natural stone floors in public areas.
- Perfect on floors of resilient type (rubber, PVC...)
- No need to polish.
- High adhesion capacity.
- Easy application.
- Can be undiluted or diluted as necessary.
- Maintenance can be carried out using a single-disc cleaning machine at high speed.
- Quarry Tiles
- Stone And Agglomerates
- Rubber And Pvc
- Laminate Flooring
Method of use
For protecting surfaces: Apply a coat of product evenly and continuously to a clean dry floor, using a fleece pad, cloth or other applicator. Wait 1 hour. Then apply a second coat at right angles to the first. When dry, the floor will shine without requiring polishing.
If treating highly absorbent natural stone (limestone, sandstone, terracotta), we recommend a base coat of FILAFOB or FILAW68. Wait 24 hours before applying FILALONGLIFE.
For maintenance:Restoring sheen (every 2-3 months): after cleaning the surface with a diluted solution of FILACLEANER (1:200), apply FILALONGLIFE diluting 500 ml of product in 5 litres of water. The floor can be walked on once it is dry.Restoring protection (once a year): remove wax from the surface using FILAPS87 detergent diluted 1:5. Rinse. Apply FILALONGLIFE to the dry and clean floor undiluted, using a fleece pad or other applicator. The floor can be walked on once it is dry.
Do not walk on floor while it's drying and do not repeat application on treated areas which are not yet dry. To remove this wax, use the specific wax-remover FILAPS87. The use of Filalonglife on rustic ground terracotta should be assessed each time depending on the characteristics of the terracotta. Not recommended for use on outdoor surfaces or in damp environments and where water remains (bathrooms, showers).
- Terracotta30 m2
- Stone30/40 m2
- Rubber/PVC, plastic laminates, Linoleum, Resin (undiluted)30 m2
- Rubber/PVC, plastic laminates, Linoleum, Resin (diluted 1:10)300 m2
before and after
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields