GEL CLEANER FOR WALLS
what's it for
- Removes graffiti from treated and untreated walls: it is particularly effective on rough or porous surfaces (concrete/plaster walls, exposed brick, natural stone...).
- Removes the WET and WET ECO protective agents if they have been incorrectly applied or when thorough cleaning is required
- Viscous consistency: ideal for wall applications.
- Provides in-depth cleaning and degreasing.
- Cleans smog and dust from exterior walls.
- Removes film-forming and coating products from terracotta surfaces.
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Easy to use.
- Ready to use: no dilution required.
- Water-based paint remover.
- Rapid and highly efficient.
- PORCELAIN TILES
- MARBLE, GRANITE AND NATURAL STONE
- GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
- QUARRY TILES
before and after
Method of use
No dilution required: to be used undiluted.
1. Apply the product directly on the wall with a large, flat paintbrush or using the airless method.2. Leave for at least 5 minutes.3. Intervene with mechanical means.4. Rinse.For best results, use a water-jet cleaner on vertical surfaces and a single-disc cleaning machine on floors.Repeat application of the product and the consequent rinsing, if necessary (for example, on porous surfaces such as exposed brick, natural stone etc.).To remove possible residues of film-forming products such as WET, WET ECO in the event of incorrect application: simply apply the undiluted product directly onto the surface with a brush or by spraying.Leave to react for 15 minutes, rub with a brush or single-disc machine and rinse well with water.Repeat the application in the event of obstinate treatments.
- 5 m²Coverage rates are indicative.
1 litre cans in boxes of 12