EXTREME WATER- AND OIL-REPELLENT PROTECTION
what's it for
- Water- and oil-repellent: it hampers the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- Protective base coat before waxing interior surfaces with rustic or textured finishes.
- Excellent for the treatment of grit and coloured cement tiles.
- Natural-finish breathing protection.
- Does not alter original colour and appearance.
- Does not form surface film
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
- Excellent on rustic ground terracotta and tumbled marble.
- Ideal for use near kitchens, barbecues and car driveways.
- Ideal for interior and exterior surfaces.
- Treated surfaces are safe for food contact
- An A+ classified product in accordance with the French VOC regulation
- NATURAL STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
- MARBLE AND GRANITE
- QUARRY TILES
Terracotta frost resistance
The product does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
before and after
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
For materials with matt finish (indoors and outdoors):Apply the product evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush or fleece pad, wetting the grout lines as well. Dab any excess product with a clean cloth before it dries (roughly 10-15 minutes).For glossy or brushed finishes (indoors and outdoors):Apply FOB XTREME on a clean and dry surface, wetting the material and grout lines completely using a brush or fleece pad. Before the product dries (roughly 10-15 minutes), rub the surface and remove any residues using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product. Dry the surface with a clean cloth.When requested on high-absorption materials, apply two coats of the product with an 8-hour interval in between (e.g.: highly-trafficked areas, humid areas, outdoor surfaces).To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc machine.To complete the cycle with the finish: on porous materials such as natural stone, reconstructed tiles, agglomerates and cement tiles laid in indoor environments, a finishing wax can be applied depending on the material and on the desired effect (MATT, SATIN, CLASSIC, LONGLIFE).The surface can be walked on after just 8 hours.The stain-proofing effect starts after 24 hours.Maintenance:use a diluted solution of CLEANER PRO.
Never apply FOB XTREME onto a surface that is already waxed. Do not apply FOB XTREME during the hottest hours of the day in summer. Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Do not apply the product outdoors if rain is in forecast. Does not protect against acid aggression.
- Stone10/30 m²
- Terracottarustic Tuscan, polished
- 15/20 m²Terracotta
- handmadeup to 10 m²
- Concreteup to 5 m²
5-litre cans in boxes of 4