The product you are viewing is not available in your country
MP90 ECO XTREME
EXTREME ECO-COMPATIBLE WATER- AND OIL-REPELLENT PROTECTION
what's it for
- Water- and oil-repellent with natural effect.
- The best environmentally-friendly stain protection for porcelain tiles, natural stone, marble and granite with polished, brushed and matt honed finishes.
- Reduces absorption without affecting the material's natural look.
- It waterproofs, protects and facilitates cleaning.
- It is also ideal for grouting joints, ceramic and crackle effect surfaces, grit, resin-marble, and stone slabs.
- Is also suitable for treating coloured concrete tiles and reconstructed stones.
- It provides an anti-graffiti protection that prevents graffiti paint from bonding to surfaces. It speeds the cleaning process because graffiti can be easily removed.
- Water- and oil-repellent: it hampers the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- Contributes towards LEED credits
- Free of hydrocarbon solvents: eco-friendly treatment
- Being a water-based product, it withstands residual humidity and can therefore be applied 24–48 hours after the initial wash, thus speeding up the treatment
- Single-coat application: apply the product and rub it gently over the surface until it is completely absorbed
- Does not form surface film and does not yellow
- Ideal for protecting tables, as well as kitchen and bathroom tops
- The surface can be walked on after just 2 hours*
- The treated surfaces are suitable for food contact.
- An A+ classified product in accordance with the French VOC regulation
- *Application conditions:
- temperature = 20°C
- humidity < or = 60%
- Apply according to the indications shown on the label.
- POLISHED PORCELAIN TILES
- MARBLE AND GRANITE
- NATURAL STONE AND AGGLOMERATES
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
Application: Shake before use.
For materials with matt finish (natural stone, terracotta, agglomerates, concrete tiles):Apply MP90 ECO XTREME evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush or fleece pad, wetting the grout lines as well.Dab any excess product with a clean cloth before it dries. On highly absorbent materials, apply two coats of product with a 20-minute interval in between.For polished porcelain tiles, natural stone, agglomerates with glossy finish:Apply MP90 ECO XTREME on a clean and dry surface, wetting the material and grout lines completely using a brush or fleece pad.Before the product dries (roughly 10-15 minutes), rub it using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product to favour its penetration. Dry the surface with a clean cloth. To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc floor scrubber.To complete the cycle with the finish:On porous materials such as natural stone, reconstructed tiles, agglomerates and concrete tiles laid in indoor environments, a finishing wax can be applied depending on the material and on the desired effect (MATT, SATIN, CLASSIC, LONGLIFE).The surface can be walked on after just 2 hours.Water- and oil-repellent protection takes effect after 24 hours.Maintenance:use a diluted solution of CLEANER PRO.
Before applying to the entire surface, test the product on a small area to check for colour changes. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast. Does not protect against acidic aggression.
- polished porcelain tiles30-50 m²
- Polished Marble/Granite20-30 m²
- Matte honed stone10/20 m²
- “Coverage shown is for guidance purposes only and refers to single coats”
5-litre cans in boxes of 4