Due to humidity and seepage, mould is increasingly a threat in the home. It can grow on walls, on tile joints, and even stone coverings can be attacked by mould, especially in humid areas like the bathroom and shower.
To safeguard the hygiene of your home and the health of your family, it is essential that you eliminate all traces of mould from stone coverings and prevent it forming again.
Remove mould from stone surfaces with FILAACTIVE1
Spray FILAACTIVE1* directly onto the surface, leave to act for 15 minutes, then wipe off with a damp sponge.
*check product availability in your market