The product you are viewing is not available in your country
CLEANER FOR EPOXY RESIDUES
what's it for
- High viscosity liquid detergent for cleaning epoxy grout residues, stains and streaks from wall and floor surfaces.
- Ideal for non-absorbent materials such as porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic and glass mosaics.
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Due to its viscosity, it removes epoxy grout stains and marks from surfaces.
- It is also effective in removing significant, consolidated residues.
- Does not affect material.
- Easy to apply.
- Pleasant almond fragrance.
- PORCELAIN TILES
- GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
- GLASS MOSAIC
- POLISHED QUARRY TILES
before and after
Method of use
No dilution: ready for use Application:
Shake before use.
Removal of cured grout residue (once the applied grout filler is ready for use):apply the undiluted product using a flat paintbrush and thoroughly cover all residues. Leave for about 30 minutes.Rub with an abrasive sponge or spatula to remove larger residues. A single-disc machine fitted with a suitable disc can be used for floors. Rinse thoroughly. In case of stubborn residues, repeat the application and leave the product to act for longer.
Always test on a small area of the surface to check the material’s resistance and find out optimum waiting times for best results. Do not use on absorbent materials. Do not use on wood. Do not use on methacrylate surfaces. Check the resistance of metal surfaces to the product before use.
- up to 10 m²Coverage is approximate (depending on quantity and maturity of residue)
1 litre cans in boxes of 12