The product you are viewing is not available in your country
what's it for
- Removes traditional solvent-based wax treatments from floors in terracotta, quarries, natural stone and wood.
- De-greases floors treated with raw linseed oil.
- Gives an even finish when the floor shows signs of dullness or streaks due to excessive or improper application of paste waxes.
- Removes residues of waterproofing products from porcelain, marble or granite floors.
- Removes excess amounts of FILAPRO130.
- To dilute FILAPRO130 when treating wood that is almost non-absorbent.
- Eliminates stains from candle wax, adhesives and bitumen.
- Odourless solvent: no unpleasant odours.
- A single product with a multitude of uses.
- Extremely easy to use and always effective.
- Quarry Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Stone And Agglomerates
- Glazed Ceramic
Method of use
No dilution required: product ready to use.
wet a cloth thoroughly with FILASOLV and clean the surface, taking care not to re-apply the removed wax residues or water-repellent product.In very stubborn cases, pour FILASOLV directly onto the surface, spread and leave for a few minutes, then scrub hard with a large brush.We recommend working on one small area at a time, gathering the dissolved dirt in a cloth.
before and after
Find a Fila outlet
Find your nearest Fila outlet by entering your address or the product you are looking for.
(*) obligatory fields